Providing sellers and buyers the knowledge and expertise to achieve successful outcomes in their real estate transactions.
The year 2019 marks 47 years of professional selling experience with most of it in the home furnishings, home improvement, and industrial sales industries. I have been a full time licensed REALTOR in Arizona since 2004. Our family moved to Glendale in 1986 from the midwest. A Marine Corps veteran of the Vietnam conflict in 1966-1968 where I received the Purple Heart Medal, Vietnamese Combat Ribbon, and the Presidential Unit Citation among other awards. After graduating from Northwood University in Michigan with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, I managed sales territories in Wisconsin, Ohio, West Virginia, and Arizona for three national manufacturers.
I am a member in good standing of the following:
* National Assn. of REALTORS (NAR)
* Arizona Assn. of REALTORS (AAR)
* West Maricopa Assn. of REALTORS (WEMAR)
* Executive's Club member @ Long Realty for sales achievement 2011-2014
* President's Club member @ Long Realty for sales achievement 2015-2017
* Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) trained in 2010
* Charter Member Long Realty Agent Council
* Proud Supporter of the Wounded Veteran's Foundation
* Annual Volunteer for the Wounded Veteran's Golf Tournament
Awards & Designations
Long Realty West Valley Executives Club 2011-2014
Long Realty West Valley Presidents Club 2015-2018